Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sexy Bitches Wear Red

Well, it's friggin' Valentine's Day, again. The sucky part is that I actually had a valentine up until this weekend...shit happens, I guess, but I'm not expecting any flowers, chocolate or romance tonight or any time soon. Makes me very sad because I believed we were going to be valentines for a while. Instead, Danny and I will be romancing the Gators as they play Alabama this evening.

Today is also the half-way point in the month of February. I was happy to reach my Valentine's day goal weight of 265. Since the middle of November, I'd been unable to get back down to my lowest weight last year (255.5) and actually hovered between 270-280 for months until about 3 weeks ago. This past Sunday I weighed in at 261 (the most recent picture above was the Saturday night before).

So, today starts my "Fabulous February Finale" challenge to reach 255.5 by the 28th. I realize it's a tad ambitious, but I hope to and intend to continue my 25 minute lunchtime walks, 45 minute Gazelle workouts, 3 mile evening walks, and Ab-Lounge sessions. A combination of two or more of those activies daily and eating well should allow me to reach goal. Then it will be on to my March Madness Challenge...but let me not get ahead of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! You are doing a WONDERFUL job! Keep up the good work!