Sunday, April 30, 2006

Less Than 100lbs To Go!!

I almost don't know how to report my progress without feeling a little guilty! I'm just soo excited and pleased and giddy and incredulous, it's nauseating! LOL. To date, the end of Week 16 on NS, I have lost 44lbs!! That's a rate of 2.75lbs a week (I lost 13lbs this month alone)! I reached my birthday goal 8 days early! And what's better than that?! Officially, I now have less than 100 pounds to lose! When I started, 142.5 was the magic number--not what I wanted to weigh, but what I wanted to lose. I have a number of friends that weigh less than that. But now, as daunting as it seems, I only have 98.5lbs to go! I now believe I can do it...heck, I believe I can FLY!!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh Cass that's WONDERFUL NEWS! I'm so happy for you, you are doing AMAZING! Let's do this girl, let's kick BUTT! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! Doesn't it feel wonderful to have less than 100 pounds to lose?? (90 for me). Leigh is right.....you are kicking some serious butt!!! I'm sooo proud of you. Keep up the great job!!!

Paul said...

Hey Cass I linked over from Jamie's blog and she's right you are doing an amazing job! Congrats - and YOU CAN FLY. Believe it!