Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On the "Road" Again

Like I said yesterday, I'm trying desperately to get back on track with my weight loss. Monday, October 9th will mark 9 months on NutriSystem, and as of today I've lost a total of 61.5 pounds. It took me nearly 3 months to hit that particular goal (crossing the 60lbs lost mark and getting my new teal bear), and I must say it was VERY discouraging considering up until that point I'd been doing well. But that's in the past, I'm in the present and trying to make my future a bright one.

Since I didn't make my goal of reaching 260lbs by September 17th I'm revising my goals. I've got to keep them current and realistic--they keep me focused on something rather than just flailing around hoping I don't gain all the weight back.

Reach 255 by October 31, 2006 Halloween;
Reach 250 by November 15, 2006;
Reach 245 by November 30, 2006;
Reach 240 by December 25, 2006;
Reach 235 by January 9, 2007.
I CANNOT allow myself to lose sight of these goals: my goal to live a healthy and active lifestyle, to be healthy enough to have a child (if and when a potential father becomes involved), to not weigh more than the average NFL player, to be able to go on a rollercoaster without fear of being pulled out of line, to be able to wear a bathing suit without a huge cover-up T-shirt, etc. Plus, I just want to be SEXY!! lol.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Look, I think you're sexy now. However, You're sitting there saying "yeah right, Leigh's on drugs or something". I know you are, because I say the same things when I get compliments. Anyway, that said, I know you'll reach your goals! Holy SHIT! OVER 60 LBS! Have you sat down and THOUGHT about that yet?? SIXTY pounds!!! You're wonderwoman...just throw that cape on and you're flyin! WOOOO!