Thursday, October 05, 2006

TAGGED!

Thanks for the tag, Leigh! Here goes: I work as a legal secretary for two attorneys in a downtown Miami law firm.

1. What is the best thing about your workplace?

I get paid. I don't have to wear pantyhose, closed toe shoes or even "business attire". Heck, EVERY day is casual Friday and I have gone to work many a week wearing jeans every day. Plus, Starbucks is a 2 minute walk away! I get all legal holidays off with pay, including Jewish holidays...just call me Cassandre Goldstein!

2. What do you hate about your workplace?

This lunatic co-worker MAP who is the biggest busy body, two-faced, phony, ass-kissing, oversteps her boundaries, RUDE woman in my office. Honestly. I mean, I've worked there for 18 months and she is the only truly unpleasant aspect of my day.

3. What small irritance at your workplace really annoys you?

Refer to my answer for number 2.

4. Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person you work with?

Okay, back to MAP--she has this really annoying habit of ending every sentence with OK in that upspeak manner...you know what I mean. Every sentence ends up sounding like a question cause they all end in "OK?" And she has this quasi-speech impediment so it sounds that she's constantly sucking spit, or talking around a mouthful of spit and she sounds like Sesame Street's Ernie when she laughs: "Heeessh Heesh Heeesh"... She's such a PHONY!! And did I mention she was RUDE!?!

5. What is one thing that you would change at your workplace to make life a helluva lot better?

Ummmm, bigger paycheck, less work, less hours--hell, yes, I'm lazy! More cute male co-workers...masseuses to cater to my every need while I work.

OK, so now I'm tagging Julie, Jaime and Bob. Have at it, kiddies!

322.5/260/180

No comments: