Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Canceled Vacation Tough on Diet

It's Tuesday evening and while I should be sitting in front of a fireplace in a beautiful cabin in TN, I am here at home in front of this computer trying not be depressed. I had to cancel my trip at the last minute--and when I say last minute I mean it: my bags were packed and my ride was on his way...unfortunately, something came up and I've got nothing more to say about that.
So, my week off has me at home, moping and wondering what my friends are doing in TN. This depression seems even worse for my diet than the week away would have been; I'm trying desperately not to let my cravings get to me. Unfortunately, since I've been home with nothing to do, I've been thinking about food more and more. It's a constant battle. I haven't yet gained any weight; we'll see how I fare the rest of this week...

No comments: