Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy ValentiMe's Day!!

glitter graphics

Hope you all are enjoying your day of hearts, flowers and chocolate! Me? I'll be holding my annual pity party tonight, during which I lament over the fact that I don't have a valentine, gorge myself on candied hearts and chocolate-covered cherries and wistfully watch Valentine's Day episodes of tonight's sitcoms. Great...I can't wait (that was sarcasm, by the way). And this year, I can't even enjoy the chocolate part because of this diet--But wait!! I have the answer: Nutrisystem chocolates! Eight pieces of brown pseudo-chocolate that NS tries to pass off as the real thing to sweet-starved fat people on diets! They taste like melted Milk Duds that have re-hardened and stayed on the movie theater floor overnight. I'm sooo looking forward to them (unfortunately, that was not sarcasm! Enjoy your day!!

No comments: