Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hump Day on Vacation

I have a new mini-goal (even though I haven't reached my last one, but this is just an extension of the first one): I'd like to reach 280lbs by my 31st birthday (May 8th). That would be the day before my 4-month mark on NS (God willing I last that long) and would be a loss of 10 pounds a month!! I KNOW I can do it. (Obviously, I'm banking on the power of positive thinking!)


The other day I got an email from a fellow NSer who'd checked out my profile. She had very encouraging words to share and I truly felt she KNEW what I am going through. I want to thank her. The NS profiles, diary, bears and other tools are just as important as the food and exercise in terms of the success I've already had and know it's the key to reaching my goal. I have got to get some pics on this thing...I'll do that soon.


I wonder what they're doing in TN right now...wish I was there. :-(

On another note: as a result of the Pittsburgh Steelers kicking some Seattle butt in the Superbowl, I am the winner of the First Annual Perv's Choice Award! What does this illustrious award include, you ask? A whopping 69 cents!!! [These are the kinds of bets poor people make.]

No comments: