Sunday, February 26, 2006

With 3 Days to Spare!

"The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach." -- Benjamin Mays

I did it! I DID IT! I DID IT!! I am sooo psyched! When I got on the scale this morning and saw the number started with a 2!! I had to call my sister into the room to verify what I was seeing. I gotta tell you what a boost this is after having spent most of this week gaining weight. Now, I really feel like I'm losing weight. Before, I almost could convince myself it was all water weight and I would somehow put it all back on. But NO!! It's working! And I'm really doing it. I didn't really think I could.

Too excited to write much right now, but I'll be thinking over the next few days about what my March goal should be. I can't wait to get started!! (did I really just say that?!) :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE!!

No comments: