Sunday, February 12, 2006

Vacation's Over...

I realize that I should not admit this, but...I'm actually happy to be going back to work tomorrow. Why??!! Because I'm tired of moping around my house all day (though, if I won the Lotto this week, I'm sure I could get very used to it).

Today is the end of my 5th week on Nutrisystem. To date, I have lost a total of 17 pounds, which is just over 3lbs a week. Not bad. I've been walking about 2 miles a day for the last week or so; I'm trying to implement the exercise phase of my weight loss program. I know it's only been 5 weeks, but sometimes I feel like I've been suffering on this diet FOREVER. I just have to keep in mind that it didn't take 5 weeks to put the weight on so I'm damn sure not going to be able to take it all off in that period.

But tomorrow's the start of a new week, and I feel it can be a good one. Hope you all have a great week too!

No comments: